$1 Museum Admission all Summer
Only for the summer! Admission is $1 per person!
Now through Labor Day
The Mariners’ Museum and Park connects people to the world’s waters, because through the water, we are connected to one another.
We are united as one global community through our shared maritime heritage. Everyone has a tie to the water, whether through career, culture, family, or leisure. The Mariners’ Museum and Park is here to tell your story. We are your museum.
- Explore small craft from around the world
- Discover the USS Monitor Center, home of the iconic Civil War ironclad’s gun turret
- View maritime art and handcrafted ship models
- Follow the history of the U.S. Navy and Age of Exploration
- Watch a 3D movie in the Explorers Theater*
- Experience Speed and Innovation in the America’s Cup
- Hike the award-winning Noland Trail or picnic at Lions Bridge in the Museum’s 550-acre park
- Children’s activities all summer long! Visit the Museum often this summer for a variety of free activities, including a build-it-yourself Lego station, story time and crafts.
*3D movies are an additional fee.
Groups of 10 or more are required to book in advance, whether participating in a program, guided tour, or simply coming to the Museum for the $1 admission. This allows groups to gain quick admission to the Museum and is required to prevent back-up in the general admission line.
To book a group tour, please contact Bree Kitchens, Group Sales Coordinator, at (757) 591-7731 or bkitchens@MarinersMuseum.org.
$1 admission was made possible, in part, by: