Mr Mark Johnson
The Mariners' Pirate Run
Arghh Matey! Join us for the 2014 Pirate Run – our annual 10K on the Noland Trail, 5K in the Park and Kids Fun Run. This is the only 10K race on The Noland Trail and features an after-race party with live music, food, and refreshing beverages. Both the 10K and 5K will be timed using Chip Timing.
10K on the Noland Trail
This is the ONLY 10K on the Noland Trail. The course will follow along Museum Drive and into the Park trail.
5K in the Park
Runners/Walkers will follow a route along Museum Drive and into other areas of the Park.
Kids Fun Run
Pirates of all ages will love this ½ mile fun run!
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Stay after the race and enjoy music, delicious food, and drinks!
Live music and one FREE beer to every adult race participant (ID Required).
- Race-Day registration/bib pick-up begins at 7:30 a.m. and closes promptly at 8:15 a.m.
- Commemorative black long-sleeved, technical t-shirts are limited to the first 300 10K registrants and short sleeve cotton t-shirts to the first 300 5K registrants.
- Kids Fun Run participants will receive a special award medal.
- EARLY BIB PICK-UP: Early pick up will be available on Friday, October 17 from 3:30-6:30 p.m. at the main Museum entrance.
- Advanced registration is encouraged, but race-day registration will be available. Race-day registration and bib pickup will be from 7:30-8:15 a.m. in front of the Museum.
- Event is rain or shine. No registration refunds, exchanges, transfers, or credits.
Fun Run Fees:
Proceeds from this event benefit The Mariners’ Museum Park.
For additional information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (757) 591-7714.
Click here to view Sponsorship levels (pdf)
Sponsorship of The Mariners' Pirate Run is an excellent opportunity to expose your business to a desirable target audience and to support the 550-acre Mariners’ Museum Park. If you are interested in become a sponsor for the event please contact: Marketing@MarinersMuseum.org
or call (757) 591-7713
If you or anyone you know would be interested
in volunteering on race day please contact:
or call (757) 591-5124
Become a Friend of the Park
The Mariners’ Museum Park is the largest privately owned and maintained park open to the public for free in the country. With significant ongoing financial support from the Noland Family, the Noland Trail provides a 5-mile path through this urban oasis. Join our partners, the Noland Family, in supporting our park.The Friends of the Mariners’ Museum Park helps to support our nation’s largest privately owned and maintained park that is free and open to the public.
Click here for more information.