Bronze Door Society’s International Wine Classic
Saturday, June 18, 2016 • 6 PM
Enjoy an evening in an elegant setting for:
- Unlimited tastings of international and domestic wines
- Live music by The Jae Sinnett Trio
- Gourmet food pairings including a carving station with flank steak and smoked turkey, grilled summer fruit skewers, assortment of desserts and much more!
- $60 before June 13
- $70 on and after June 13
- $25 for non-drinkers
Tickets include unlimited tastings, a commemorative wine glass, complimentary buffet, and live music.
Online ticket sales end at 4:00pm the day-of. Tickets available for purchase at the door.
Proceeds benefit The Mariners’ Museum and Park.
Buy Tickets Online
Special Thank You to our Sponsors
- H. Robert Schappert
- Jim Knight
- Gerry Hanley
- Douglas Nelson & Susan Mackel
- Karen S. Myers, Financial Advisor at Raymond James
- Rick & Libby’s
- JAC Design
- Mark B. Artzer, D.D.S
- Thrive Consulting Soultion – Connie Hoover
- C.B. and Faye Courtney
- Window Wizards, Ltd. – Jack Bausman