Our talented team of Museum educators are committed to providing an engaging experience that brings SOL-related content to life for your students. We bring passion and energy to each program to ensure the highest level of impact and retention. To learn more about this program, click on one of the format options listed below.
Choose your experience:
Duration: 45-60 minutes
Let’s head outside! In this program, students will explore outdoor spaces while recognizing, naming, and comparing shapes they find naturally occurring in the Mariners’ Park. This program will reinforce students’ knowledge of shapes and will help them apply this knowledge through active play and sensory experiences.
- Practice visual discrimination in an outdoor setting, and
- Reinforce names of shapes and colors (sight words).
- Approaches to Play and Learning (APL):
- Cognitive Development (CD):
1.1 (h), 3.3 (l,m,n)
- Heath and Physical Development (HPD):
Payment can be made before the program, or we can invoice following your program.
- Programs at the Museum are $4.50 per student.
All adults accompanying a field trip are free.
- Programs at your location are $4.50 per student.
- Virtual education programs are $125 per program.
Reservations are required for all programs and are booked on a first-come, first-served basis. Programs fill quickly in the fall and spring, so make your reservations a minimum of two weeks in advance.
Need some questions answered?
Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have, or recommend the best program for your class.
Call or email our Education team: