Building the model making shop, almost completed, September 1934. The shop built many of the fantastic models in our Great Hall of Steam and remained open until just after WWII.
Boys in the summer swimming class, July 1933.
Celebrating the Museum’s 50th anniversary, June 1, 1980. Hard to believe we’ve been around so long!
Another picture showing the celebration for the 50th anniversary; raising a special flag for the special day.