Save a life, give blood.
Did you know that your donation can save up to THREE lives?
Join The Mariner’s Museum and Park as it partners with the American Red
Cross to serve as a host site for a much-needed blood drive!
The Red Cross continues to face a critical need for all blood types,
especially type O and platelets, but donors of all blood types are always
needed for ongoing patient care and emergencies. The need is urgent more
than ever as the fight against coronavirus is ongoing.
Sign up to give blood or platelets donation today!
or call 1-800-RED-CROSS
Participants can also visit redcrossblood.org,
and enter “Mariners” to schedule an appointment.
The Mariners’ Museum and the American Red Cross will be following all
health and safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID. Here are a few
things to know:
- Staff, volunteers, and blood donors are encouraged to wear face masks
and socially distance regardless of vaccination status.
- We recommend donors to bring their own face mask that covers both their
nose and mouth. If a donor does not have a mask, we will provide one.
- Proof of vaccination will not be a requirement. We trust that our blood
donors will provide honest responses.
- There will be hand sanitizer available, and access to wash hands in the
blood drive area.
- Both the Museum and the Red Cross are committed to operating the blood
drive in the safest way possible for donors, volunteers and staff.