A Day of Celebration:
Taking Care of Military Children
Free for Military families and Mariners’ Museum Members.
Museum Front Lawn • 12 – 4 p.m.
The Mariners’ Museum and Park is partnering with TwelveMillionPlus, the first and only verified digital platform for the military spouse community, to host Month of the Military Child, an annual awareness campaign that recognizes the sacrifices made by military kids and their families.
This year’s event celebrates children of US military service members and their important role in the armed forces community! Military families are invited to a spectacular day filled with fun, engaging activities while also enjoying access to community resources
- Carnival-themed games
- A fun Mariners’ scavenger hunt
- Hands-on learning experiences with the Museum’s Education team
- Environmental activities with NOAA
- Explore the Mariners’ Park ecosystem
- Meet local community partners, such as Dogs on Deployment, MILLIE, Spouse-ly, and YMCA Virginia Peninsulas
- Food and dessert vendors
- Music by DJ West
- And more!
Wear the signature color
honoring all branches
of the US military.
The Department of Defense and the Service Branches do not endorse any company, school or sponsor their products or services.